Sunday, August 9, 2009

My story

My last blog was quite different than what I intend this one to be. The last one is quite personal at times and details experiences that I went through that were and are central to who I am. At the time I only shared it with a few people; I kept it much more guarded (as guarded as a blog can be I guess). The experiences are far enough in the past that I’m not as apprehensive about sharing them with the greater digital world (hence me providing a link to it here). While I suspect this blog will be no less personal, it will be different since I am sharing it with more people. So…what can I say? I guess I just want there to be that disclaimer to this. There’s always going to be more to the story. So don’t take it too seriously I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment